Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sidhu (student)     27 February 2013

With draw petition in court

HI,

My father filed petition in District court for transfer of Criminal case before JMFC to district court in this month. But I filed S.L/.P before supreme court to quash the F.I.R and charge sheet before JMFC and stay preoceddings. I got stay on 18/02/2013. We were not sure that special leave may or may not be granted before suprem court, that's why my father was trying to transfer the case to district court.

Now as the proceedings are stayed before JMFC my father filed a petiton to withdraw the transfer petition as the stay is granted. But our lawyer said it is listed on march 6 2013 and summons are issued to other party, so withdraw petition will be bought to notice of the court on that only and will be closed.

Things are not planed well and little confusion so they become a mess. I am feeling insecureand felt some thing went wrong. Can any one suggest is every thing ok till now. Or  can we directly with draw the petition? please suggest and guide.

Regards,

Sidhu

Learning

1 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     27 February 2013

Dear Querist

if you have filed a transfer petition before SC and after getting stay again filed a transfer petition before session court so  withdraw one petition from session court with liberty to fresh filing.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate)

Chember No. D-720, Karkardooma Court, Delhi

email : nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

web:    nadeemqureshi498a.webs.com

Mob: +91  9953809956

+91 8802305262

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register