How to Find Solution?

Please clarify me whether she has taken Rs.2 lakhs cheque and encashed it or not?  Depending on that my further advice would follow.

private employee

Hi Mr.Prabhakar,

As per Document we suppose to pay Monday[21/5]...still now she didn;t take cheque...

If she has not taken cheque and in a near future if she does not take cheque, then she will not be boound to the terms of the agreement.

Now with the intervention of eleders, try to reach to settlement instead of relying the old  settlement.  Try to find out the reasons for the estrangement. Without reason, in this world, nothing happens.  There must be a reason (s) (whether legal or illegal, rational or irrational, justifiable or unjustifiable) for her behaviour.  Once we find out that reason, according to that either compromise for living together or mutual consent for divorce, can be chalked out and during that period you have to take certain steps to keep her in good humour, so that she will not take any steps under domestic violence Act or Indian Penal Code.

By the way, is she a working lady? 

practicing advocate

Why dont u file a divorce case against ur wife. Any how u have got agreement with u signed by ur family members and ur wife's family members.

after filing the case u can request the court to refer it to lok adalat, there u can settle the money matter, because everything wil be recorded by the court.  Once it is recorded and petition is allowed ur wife cannot do anything.

private employee

Hi

Today we given DD to Her Amount wht we Commit as per MOA...She Accept DD and signed on RS 20/- Aggrement Paper..

Actually She Filed Divroce Against Me..I got notice from court to apper 9 th June..

now On 9 th ..WILL I APPEAR on Court..and Accept Divorce Petition..

She Signed on Acceptance of Received of Cheque/DD.....

My Question is ..Now IS there Misuse of this opporutnity from her side or not...?

private employee

Hi Mr.Prabhakar,

today she accept the cheque and signed on aggrement paper...actually its bankers cheque..24hours she can encash it...

she filed divorce case against on me..

i have to go family court on 9th june..

our aggrement is both parties should go mutual consent...

please advice me that...is we are going in right direction or not...

is there any opportunity to her..again to claim for maitiance..after she sign on Permenant Anamoly..

Congratulations, you are going in correct direction.  Once she signed the agreement saying she would accept the mutual consent for divorce and accepted the DD, your entire problems are over. 

Actually, mutual consent divorce petitions are moved by both the husband and wife.  Any how, as you received the notice, you appear in the court on the date fixed and give your consent for mutual divorce.  Your local lawyer will help you in that direction. Then there will be neither 498-A nor any other criminal case nor maintenance cases against you.  As the mutual consent decree is also on the basis of lump sum amount of Rs.4 lakhs as compensation, she is not entitled to ask for any permanent alimony.

Congratulations, you are going in correct direction.  Once she signed the agreement saying she would accept the mutual consent for divorce and accepted the DD, your entire problems are over.
Actually, mutual consent divorce petitions are moved by both the husband and wife.  Any how, as you received the notice, you appear in the court on the date fixed and give your consent for mutual divorce.  Your local lawyer will help you in that direction. Then there will be neither 498-A nor any other criminal case nor maintenance cases against you.  As the mutual consent decree is also on the basis of lump sum amount of Rs.4 lakhs as compensation, she is not entitled to ask for any permanent alimony.

private employee

Hi Mr.Prabhakar, Thanks For You Support...

So On June 9 th, After i Apply For Mutual Consent...Shall i go to LokAdatlat..For Early Divorce or Shall i wait for 6 Months...

Can i Convert the Mutual Consent after to LokAdalat..Can you Please Tell the Process..In Case if there any Opportunity For Early Divorce...

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS     |    x