I come across few queries related to property sale
My Friends is planning to purchase a flat. The flat is under construction and builder is expecting completion in two months. The flat is already registered on name of seller and he has original sale deed with him. So, this is resale flat which is not occupied by seller and builder is working to complete within 2 month. Total deal is of X amount and both agreed to give 1 Lakh to seller at time of sale agreement. Seller has purchased flat from Land owner share but, not from builder.
Questions here are
1. Does buyer have to register sale agreement? If yes, where and what are the charges?
2. What document is required from builder and seller to ensure buyer will get peaceful possession?
3. What documents buyer has to acquire from seller before making sale agreement?
4. How buyer can ensure that seller has not done any sale agreement in past or will not do in future?
5. Previous sale agreement between seller and land owner is still valid? Builder will work on same agreement?