Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife getting maintenance acc. to hubby's income becomes news

Page no : 8

(Guest)

Why did you pay attention Meenal ? You could as well ignore this thread ? By the way, even if no one is posting and I want to keep asking for it, would you mind that ? Regarding whether someone has lost the case or not, again a saidst would only derive pleasure to see a hubby in such a position.

How are you so sure that no messiah will come to get me justice ? And then, did I say I am waiting for one ? By all means, when you are not talking about justice and equality, you better keep quiet. Anyway your words have proved that when egos of law misusers start climbing Everest, they stop seeing the world as it appears very feeble to them ! Go ahead with your ego. As for justice, I don't need a messiah. Its my right and I will keep trying for it till my last breath. 

BTW, DID I SAY "MEENAL PLEASE GIVE ME THE JUDGEMENT ?"... Was I at all talking to u ??? Then why are you giving me so much unnecessary attention and still accusing me for seeking attention ?

(Guest)

True, you should pray that this family does not lose this case. But that does not mean this family needs your prayers. Prayers should be made only done by good souls. I can understand why you would be wishing that this family loses this case.

Ha ha ha ... this wife has so many well wishers just because she has got money ?

(Guest)

@ Meenal,

Only a sadist gets so much pleasure from the feeling that someone has lost his / her case. Do revert back to my earlier posts if you wish to give me more attention, I have written something about what happens with sadists ultimately !

(Guest)

I am reminded of a famous song : "Jinke hosle kam hon, tera saath kya denge, ..... Zindagi idhar to aa, hum tujhe guzarenge !"

There are some people who don't live and let live even when they have all means available to live a happy life while there are others who continue to live even when they have been killed .... I will continue to live with my work and this is the real LIFE.  So don't think losing a case or even losing a life will stop the victims of law misuse from seeking justice.

(Guest)

originally posted by Avani

"@ Meenal,

Only a sadist gets so much pleasure from the feeling that someone has lost his / her case. Do revert back to my earlier posts if you wish to give me more attention, I have written something about what happens with sadists ultimately !"

God knows who is a saddist!!

You go thru the whole thread again.Put some one else in place of u in the thread...u wll be clear with the facts.

Roshni ji just posted the news to cite about the mockery of the news agencies as in this news nothing is new and all members expressed their personal views only.

But from your posts made us to think as u are born to attack us for supporting the Court's decision.

U first quarrelled with me, then with Roshini ji and now Meeenal...

YOU are so aggressive and frustrated that u r posting series of your THoughts like bullets from AK47!!

Have a good day!

(if u don't like sweet then u can have some neem juice:P.choice is yours!!!!!!!!!)

(Guest)
Originally posted by :utpala kaur
"

originally posted by Avani

"@ Meenal,

Only a sadist gets so much pleasure from the feeling that someone has lost his / her case. Do revert back to my earlier posts if you wish to give me more attention, I have written something about what happens with sadists ultimately !"

God knows who is a saddist!!

You go thru the whole thread again.Put some one else in place of u in the thread...u wll be clear with the facts.

Roshni ji just posted the news to cite about the mockery of the news agencies as in this news nothing is new and all members expressed their personal views only.

But from your posts made us to think as u are born to attack us for supporting the Court's decision.

U first quarrelled with me, then with Roshini ji and now Meeenal...

YOU are so aggressive and frustrated that u r posting series of your THoughts like bullets from AK47!!

Have a good day!

(if u don't like sweet then u can have some neem juice.choice is yours!!!!!!!!!)

"

Ok, if you feel I was born to attack you, were you ppl born to just talk about more and more maintenance ? You are saying as if you were showering flowers and I was arguing. And if Roshni just posted her opinion and comments, thats what I also did. And person taunts and abuses were only done by Roshni and you. Now don't you think I am going to accept any biased attitude here. So keep abusing me till you can ...

Now Roshni is allowed to discuss even about a couple's personal matters and I am not eligible to even discuss whether such amount of maintenance is allowed by law provisions ? Truely, you people are kitty partying here it seems, I haven't heard of any matrimonial law clauses from you so far.

You should put someone else in place of yourself and Roshni and you will find that while you are blindly supporting more and more maintenance, I am discussing law provisions and "Equality" here.

Ha ha ha it seems some people feel that they will also get the same amount of maintenance as that wife did ! Let's see when they really do ... Even if they don't, we can discuss the judgement here, do post it the way you posted this one here !

Yes, I don't mind neem and that's the only thing some people can give to others ... so now I have developed a taste for it :P. And I wonder if some of you have so much sweet, where does it go, it doesnt seem to be reflected in your tone either :P

(Guest)

I am missing "LiveAndLetLive", I am sure she will join me in some time and share her opinions in this matter.

(Guest)

@ "LiveAndLetLive",

I am on neem diet these days. You should also try it as we have to continue to be on this forum.

(Guest)

Hey infact you quarelled with me and with LiveAndLEtLive and tsjobs etc.... Now should I keep the number of people I quarell with less than that of yours ? ... This is an injustice, and indeed height of expectation from someone whom you have offered neem.

(Guest)

ha ha ha .................

live and Let live ........................

where are u???

Avani is your net giving you trouble??.....(can't log out and log in again as LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 Like

(Guest)

No, I need not do that because I have my own ID and I respect her right to post here. I will not supress her thoughts and opinions :). BTW while you don't like my presence here, you are still missing her ? Why, what happened ? You think she will join your brigade ?

(Guest)

There is a lot in common between me and Mahatma astrologically Hav only ONE life, so live and let live!""" Above lines about LIVE AND LET LIVE. 

I CHECKED LIVE AND LET LIVE'S PROFILE AFTER READING AVANI'S BELOW MENTIONED POST

'''I am missing "LiveAndLetLive", I am sure she will join me in some time and share her opinions in this matter.''''

CAN ANYBODY ASSUME IN THE ABOVE LINES THAT LIVE AND LET LIVE IS A FEMALE??

HOW AVANI MENTIONED SHE SO CONFIDENTLY?

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :utpala kaur
"
There is a lot in common between me and Mahatma astrologically Hav only ONE life, so live and let live!""" Above lines about LIVE AND LET LIVE. 

I CHECKED LIVE AND LET LIVE'S PROFILE AFTER READING AVANI'S BELOW MENTIONED POST

'''I am missing "LiveAndLetLive", I am sure she will join me in some time and share her opinions in this matter.''''

CAN ANYBODY ASSUME IN THE ABOVE LINES THAT LIVE AND LET LIVE IS A FEMALE??

HOW AVANI MENTIONED SHE SO CONFIDENTLY?
"

"LiveAndLEtLive" has also mentioned her gender in one of her  previous posts, don't just talk abot more maintenance, also read what other people have written before accusing them of abuses. 

More than her profile, it would have answered your question had you checked her posts first.

(Guest)

I am sure she is "SHE". And I don't mind knowing people .. knowing her is not a crime, is it ?

(Guest)

But I don't understand why you are being so posessive about LiveAndLetLive ?