LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Namrata   26 March 2024

Add name in 7 12 document

How can I get my name added in 7 12 land document, without father's consent, father is alive and his name is in the 7 12 document of agricultural land


 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 March 2024

Your father shall execute a gift deed in your favour.   Without any title your name cannot be added.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     27 March 2024

Being a coparcerner (with your father) in the ancestral agriculture land, is there any requirement to get it endorsed in 7/12 ?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 March 2024

Yes endorsement is amust for title de laration of the property

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 March 2024

If you don't have any rights in the property,  then you cannot get your name added to the 7/12 records without any reason. 

You can ask your father to transfer a portion of property by executing a registered settlement deed after which you can give an application to the revenue department to add your name in the revenue records pertaining to this property. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register