Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj Kushwaha   23 April 2021

illegal land acquisition even after court's stay order

Good Morning Sir/Madam!

Couple of months ago a dishonest man and his family forcibly tried to acquire and merge my farm land in to their own land/area. They had court decree stating that a certain part of their land falls into my land where as my land is complete on the spot not less not more. And more interestingly I never intimated to such litigation and all of sudden they presented this court order to police and lekhpal. After seeing this order I was manage to obtain a stay order from the civil court. After stay order there was peace for couple of months. Now they are saying that this stay order is only effective and applicable at my land number. Since they have already a decree for their land increment before this stay order than they have right to takeover my land even after stay order.

Learning

3 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     23 April 2021

You better to approach local lawyer and decide accordingly 

manoj   23 April 2021

while you have stay order against the trespasser, their court will not come into force until this stay order vacated. If you want I can provide Judgment. 

V E MANOJ KUMAR 

HIGH COURT ADVOCATE

CELL NO : EIGHT SIX EIGHT SIX ONE FIVE NINE TWO NINE TWO 

Ankur Mishra   23 April 2021

Mr.kushwaha if you belongs to uttar pradesh you may file a fresh application before the authority for demarcation of your property ...if you provided the current location I can suggest you the appropriate authority...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register