LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Batman Singh (Na)     17 April 2021

Property issue

I inherited whole independent house (g + 1) through registered will deed of my father (their self acquired) where it was mentioned I will have construction right on ground, First, second floor and above. Later on gifted first floor portion through registered gift deed. Now I want to construct 2nd floor but people on first floor are stopping and not giving NOC. In gift deed I only gave them first floor only.  Your inputs on Law's take on these issues would be appreciated.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/construction-on-terrace-216945.asp

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     17 April 2021

Who executed the Will?  Is he alive?  When you have construction rights, who are the beneficiaries of the property? A vague query.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     17 April 2021

Whom you executed gift deed? Why you need noc from them?

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     18 April 2021

I think this question was posted yesterday or a couple of days before.

Your father Willed the property to you with terrace rights also and later on through a Gift deed in favour of another giving them first floor  Unless both deeds are examined, no opinion could be given. You may show all the relevant records to your local Lawyer and get proper guidance. 

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     18 April 2021

Repeated query and  vogue query

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 April 2021

Yes, this is a repeated query. You are yet to provide the information sought. As such, the subsequent query amounts to abuse of this Platform.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register