LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Batman Singh (Na)     16 April 2021

Construction on terrace

I inherited whole independent house (g + 1) where it was mentioned I will have construction right on ground, First, second floor and above. Later on gifted first floor portion. Now I want to construct 2nd floor but people on first floor are stopping and not giving NOC. In gift deed I only gave them first floor only. 

Learning

5 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     16 April 2021

you can Seeking remedy from the advise of local lawyer. you show all details regarding the gift deed to the lawyer and act accordingly 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 April 2021

Originally posted by : Batman Singh
I inherited whole independent house (g + 1) where it was mentioned I will have construction right on ground, First, second floor and above. Later on gifted first floor portion. Now I want to construct 2nd floor but people on first floor are stopping and not giving NOC. In gift deed I only gave them first floor only. 

What is the document granting you the inheritance right of independent house as stated by you?

Who has stopped you from further construction in your independent house ?

Vague and confusing facts.

Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     16 April 2021

1. You may simply revoke /withdraw the Gift Deed of property, by following due procedures of law.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Batman Singh (Na)     16 April 2021

I inherited through registered will of my Father.I gifted part of first floor.People who live in first floor gift deeded portion are stopping.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 April 2021

Who are these people on the first floor? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register