Property rite

My grandfather land is rigistered on my father name as inheritance. Now my father's brother is threatening us to file a complaint on us. Did he really get share after Registration

Hello,

Your father's brother and your father  are legal heirs of  your grandfather. If the property is transfered by your grandfather during his life time then your father's brother will not have any claim. But it seems it is transfered after grand father's death. So your father's brother can claim the share in the property. 

it's transfered before my grandfather died and they gave us only land we built the house now my Father's brother and my grandmother became agenda and threatening us to leave the house otherwise they are saying to bring back the house and land should it work that way?

Dear L.S.V.Prasad Thonta,

before your grandfather died, he gave your father the property by what method? Did he gift the property? Do you have the papers of that?

yes i do have papers in the papers he mentioned as gift in the name of love and efection towards my father

And it is registered also?

Total likes : 1 times

Now my family became unity and asking us to left the house

Dear L.S.V Prasad Thonta,
Since you are saying that it is registered also and that too during the time of your grandfather's existence, so it won't be a problem. But, next time to be on safe side when he threatens, just do an audio recording on phone. That way, of some false cases are filed then you can use that proof to get the FIR quashed.

Let he go to court ,defend it in court of law.

Hmm That time my father's brother signes the doc now he is lying and saying it's not mine and my aunt stating that his signatures won't valid will this real or not? and also my brother who is son of my father's brother son stating that he will also saying that he also have inheritance but that's my grandfather ancestors land will this any real?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x