Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajiv Bahl   25 July 2020

complaint copy

My friend has been implicated in a false case based on a complaint which he was not shown, now he is on bail, he filed rti to Delhi Police asking for copy of that complaint. police has refused to give him the copy of complaint saying that it would only be shown with charge sheet, can he file a first appeal against it.

 6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2020

Bail from which authority? Prima facie, a FIR has been filed; it should have been provided under the RTI.

Rajiv Bahl   25 July 2020

sir he is on regular bail from court, he was arrested from his house on a non bailable offence, his fir was based on that complaint, copy of fir was supplied to him but not of complaint, i am asking about first appeal under rti

Rajiv Bahl   25 July 2020

sir under 41a crpc is it not mandatory to show copy of complaint.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2020

What is the present status of the matter? Has the accused been summoned to face trial? How is that the complaint is so important?

Rajiv Bahl   25 July 2020

om prakash sir, you just read the crpc and give your replies which anyone can do.

Sudhir Kumar (Dy Director)     28 July 2020

Initially I felt like replying out of experience in RTI but have decided to withhold my views.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query