LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HASANBASHA (Young Advocate)     26 June 2020

Writ of mandamus under section 226 of indian constitution

which act apply for non payment of salary for government doctor in writ of mandamus?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 June 2020

In India the writ of Mandamus follows the English pattern. In pre-independent India, the three Supreme Courts derived the power to issue a Mandamus Writ within the towns of the Presidency by the respective charters. The letters patent creating the Supreme Court at Calcutta in 1773 introduced Mandamus in India. The Supreme Courts were empowered to grant the writ in the cities of the Presidency. In 1877, the Specific Relief Act replaced an order in the nature of mandamus in place of the Writ of the mandamus for the purpose of' requiring any specific act to be done or forborne by any person holding a public office within the local limits of his ordinary civil jurisdiction.

1 Like

Subhash chandra Pratihar   28 June 2020

I have posted a quary when to move supreme court under article 32of our Constitution?thanks in advance.prof Dr SC pratihar

HASANBASHA (Young Advocate)     01 July 2020

sir, I have filed a mandamus writ u/s 226 for non payment of salary for doctors but my e-filing mandamus writ petition has been disapproved and a defect message shows that "writ petition transferred to another section". how to cure this defect. I will be very grateful if any one helped me.

sultan mirza   31 March 2021

How to create a website In year 2020, How to Create a website without knowing anything about web disigning and web development or any type of codings. Whether you want to create a website for your company business or for your own you can create it by doing right things. These 5 easy steps for beginners will help you to create a website without spending your money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register