Upgrad LLM

labour law

sir my friend working in power house got accident on duty the department is giving medical treatment but not giving salary please help me with labour law

Retired employee.

Your friend may be having an established workers Union and your place may also be having a Labour Inspector.   Contact them in person and take their guidance.

thank you sir

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

the management should be sensitive to the needs of the employee's survivors and extend any supports as required, as well as condolences (usually in the form of a personal letter from the Chief Executive).

Advocate

Is he covered by ESI?

Advocate on Record

There could be Laws like Workman Compensation Act... And there could be civil suit for damages under Sec.9 of CPC under Law of Tort. Take proper decision after considering all facts.

Lawyer

What is the response from management regarding stoppage of salary/ wages of injured workman/ employee ?

The injured may apply to concerned District Labour Commissioner, department/ employer can not stop wages/ salary of the employee when s/he got injured while on duty.

Labour laws not only protect the rights of workers but are a catalyst to a healthy economy and you can complain in this blog about every issue. My friend who is doing employment in the office of thesis rush reviews company said his department also started these services to help poor people. These services are also used by students to write their assignments and essay.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x