LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik   21 October 2019

Registration sale deed aletered in registration office

Sir,my father buyed plot in 1980 in name of his first wife which was written in telugu.When I applied true copy of sale deed in registration office they gave me modified document which was written part in telugu and part in english and its was written on normal paper.this normal document is not xerox copy of orginal sale deed which was written in teugu

Query:Whom I need to complaint or any law where I can complaint for manipulating sale deed registration document

Learning

5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     21 October 2019

If the detaisl on botnthe documents are same and coninseded and there si nothing mising in the doucmnet; besides if the documenst is certified by the court registry with their seal and sighn then why you worry ;

However if you still insist on same version of document again apply with reson for isuance not as per original theme  by appending the copy of already recieved document.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 October 2019

You can search for the Register and verify the particulars.  The certified copy is only secondary evidence, and the original property owner must be having original which is alone the primary evidence.

Contact the Registration office and understand as to what is a certified copy and the procedure involved in the maintenance of such records.  Before 2000, depending on the original, the contents are copied in a Book with a certain folio (Copying the document in a book) and you can not expect a xerox copy of the original document in 1980 where xerox copy is not known in several places.  The registrar office never maintains a xerox copy of the original.  Now they are maintaining a scanned copy due to digitalization which was not there in 1980.  Dispute the contents if the contents are written in handwriting in the Volume:   Book   Folio of that title deed is different from the book and your copy.  The first page is on stamp paper worth Rs.20/- and the other pages are in ordinary durable paper.  There is no prescripttion on the quality of paper to be used for copies.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 October 2019

The folios maintained in the Registration office, to my knowledge, are those provided by the seller through the document writer or the scribe. It is too hasty to allege that the Registration Office has the altered the deed.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 October 2019

Mr.Karthik appears to be not having procedural knowledge in such copying and providing certified copies.   Once he contacts any document writer locally he will be coming to know that such a proposition is absurd. in the then AP.

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     11 November 2019

I agree sir copying ok fiine but converting sale deed from telugu to englsih is not acceptable.

Please let me know how can I order Thumb impression registry copy of registration transction

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register