Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

After 313

Chairman

after prosecution evidence, whether the accused be able to give his evidence.

Chairman

after prosecution evidence, whether the accused be able to give his evidence.

Chairman

after having finished evidence by prosecution, whether accused will get opportunity to give evidence.

i have given application for producing 4 witness from defence side.My question is will court summon my witness or i have to take them direct for there statement

i have given documemts and 4 names of witness along with there complete address and also requested in the application to summon the witness for there statement by the court deneied it

in 313 i said that i want to submitt documents and witness ,after this on another date we sumitt fahtisik list of documents with names and complete address of our witness

the court deneid our application in just 5 days time and said you are lingering case and they take on record prosection additional evidence on record and attached them in case,all proofs which are given my prosecution additionally are photo copies non of them are certified or orignal just with a complainant affidivate they take on record a bunch of photo copies ,is this no biased

defence side evidence was closed forecfully by court in just 5 days gap date and after this they take on record prosecution evidence,is this the law ,is this the justice ,defendent is not allowed to prove himself guilty,is he considered as a crimnal ftom the first date of FIR,if that so why this trial why court not give punishment on the very first day

please give suggestion sir what to do now,we are moving for 482 in high court for our evidence closer order,rest please guide

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x