LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mayur balani   09 June 2019

money given as a help not able to recover


my name is Mayur. i am working in telecom company. i have one query.

my father has lend Rs. 331000/- to one couple as a help before 4 months. my father has a small business of namkeen which is now been ruined because of this. now my father has borrowed money from outside at the interest of 3%.

i just come to know this few days back. now that couple is giving promises from a month but not paying our money back. they told us that they have filed a loan which they will get in few days then they will pay us whole amount.

so please suggest what i can do here to get my father's money back.

Mayur Balani

 6 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     10 June 2019

Did your father take any promissory note or any security for the loan amount from them?

1 Like

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     10 June 2019

If you have documentary evidence of having given a loan, or if the amount was given with a cheque, you should issue a notice and take legal steps to collect the loan amount.
1 Like

mayur balani   10 June 2019

1.sravan Sir no any promissory notes taken.

2. kishor sir amount is given by cash. but borrower is ready to give cheque of this amount that we need to drop once his loan gets deposited in his account. and he is also ready to sign any document as a proof that he has took money from my father. so suggest can we took signature or something on paper which can help to take legal action in future.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 June 2019

The best option is to take the cheque.

mayur balani   16 June 2019

please suggest can we take signature on any document as a proof?

mayur balani   05 July 2019

plz suggest on my above quiry

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query