Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BCI EXAM

Page no : 3

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 June 2010

Thank you Sir, for your concerned shown to the LCI and appreciating their view and opinions. Your measure of taking it to the members of parliament is really appreciated. It is nice to have some one like you in this Country.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Assumi ! Sir, it is nothing just I am a common citizen of Democratic India as you are and all our other 1250000000 brother-sisters.  What I do that everyone can do and has to do.  It only to believe that we are not so common as we are like a military man with dress up of Indian Citizenship and with weapon of supreme democratic rights.  SO.. USE IT OR LOOSE IT.. it is up to an individual as to what they like to be.. A GOVERNOR OR A BEGGAR…..

In our home we all the members do discussion that as to how can we make our Home a Sweet Home.. Just same India is our Home and we all the members should come together and discuss as to how can we make it OUR NATION A SWEET NATION…

Yes ! we also adjust our some kind brothers-sisters who like to do nothing but they like to enjoy everything and we also do not throw them away expecting that some day they will understand their responsibilities like that we should adjust as for our National Home.  I welcome to all likeminded friends to come together in DRF since the unity is the key of Democracy.

BEST REGARDS…

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     13 June 2010

Mr. Kiran and those who support the farce of exam

please answer the questions here

https://lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Bar-Council-s-Exam-frenzy-2970.asp

regards

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     13 June 2010

this Prof. VLV has sent me NO THANKS three times without writing even a single word.

dear VLV, m not bound to respond to the links sent by you, have some guts and mention your clear opinion....I had a look at your profile, if you really wish to be a lawyer then start behaving like a lawyer otherwise continue teaching in AC rooms.

1 Like

aditya vadali (LAWYER)     13 June 2010

SUCHITRA MY FRIEND,

YAAR WHY DO U BOTHER OF THIS ENTRANCE, JUST GO THROUGH IT, UR THE COLLEGE TOPPER AND TRY TO TEACH THE STUDENTS WHO ARE LACK IN THE SUBJECTS PRESCRIBED FOR BCI ENTRANCE. DON'T TAKE THIS TOO HARD.

I AS SAID EARLIER, MCI & ICAI WERE TOO PLANNING FOR THIS KIND OF ENTRANCE, PLS MAKE NOTE OF THIS.

1 Like

aditya vadali (LAWYER)     13 June 2010

PLS, NOTE THAT TILL NOW (AFTER THIS PROPOSAL FOR BCI ENTRANCE), NO ONE INTERESTED HAVE FILED A  P.I.L / S.A.L  CHALLENGING THIS IN S.C. U/A 32.

PLEASE AND I PLEASE AGAIN, NOT TO TAKE THIS ENTRANCE TOO HARD, IT IS NOT TO TEST ONE'S POTENCE, IT IS ONLY TO MAKE FIELD A LITTLE MORE EFFICIENT.

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 June 2010

Dear Sir.Prof.VLV, please post the query in the forum, we will address it.

1 Like

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     14 June 2010

Well Mr. Kiran thanks for showing how a lawyer will behave. 

However, you are not the authority to tell me that i teach, preach or reach out to those who are in need of advocates who care for them. This i think i know as a citizen of India. By writing this to you have edcuated me, i am convinced and confirmed that i must not write like that to others, as a good professional.

No thanks are for your views expressed indicating that i do not agree, the same way i have thanked you earlier.

the link is nothing more than another page in LCI in articles side, i thought i will avoid repeating it.

It is not some outside link.

I will pose the same questions here even at the cost of repeating pages from articles section.

regards

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     14 June 2010

1. 1) Is not the rule being brought ultra vires the Act.

2. Can a Rule meant to achieve what Act envisage instead enlarge it ?

3. Is the rule not being implemented retrospectively. Yet to be notified, but applies to students who have already completed curriculum

4. How does law ministry be party to this lawless-law(?!) 

• 2) Does it not mean all advocates enrolled can not practice since the time of notification of this joke till results are announced. Clarification in second sentence does not qualify first sentence. for if the bar wanted it to apply to students of 2009-10 only that sentence was sufficient. 

• clarification did not absolve advocates from taking examination,

• 3) does it not violate Article 14, 19(1)(g) of the Constitution of India.

• 4) There is no class amongst advocates enrolled as students of 2009-10 batch to be below standard.

• Take a case of 4 persons enrolling in July 2010.

• a) rank student, top mooter, writer from 2009-10 batch, freshly studied all procedures, laws. not allowed to practice

• b) student from 2007-08 batch, who failed all subjects and finally cleared his exams. can enroll and practice NWS that he is from the same stinking system which is being tackled through 1 single cleansing exam

• c) a law graduate passed exam in 1973 and been working in some govt. office doing accounts (live case) not having knowledge of current laws, not remembering well what was studied and from the same system. can enroll and practice

• d) an advocate enrolled in 2009-10 and who is also from same system, but he is not well versed with procedures and been very average student. 

On what basis out of the four, one would select only 2009-10 batch student to be below quality and make a class of them?

• 5) objective is to reform legal education -

1. action is by the very same body controlling legal education for decades.

2. It says education controlled by it is not bringing quality.  

3. It now says creating 31st exam will bring in quality(when approx. 30 exams by the very same body controlled education is admittedly bringing out stench of bad lawyering for decades)

4. how Rain maker is better than any university or authority in India. Are we saying educational institutions in India like IIT, IIM, MIT, IISc not creating world class competitive output that we need a singapore company to come in and conduct exams. 

5. If this is the confidence level of BCI about law education providing institutions that they are not fit to conduct exams which can be trusted, why they must be allowed to continue to impart legal education

6. Does not BCI admit that it is inefficient and not able to regulate legal education curriculum, syllabus, examination or education standards for decades.

7. If this is the inference that can be derived, should BCI continue to control the legal education?

A parallel exam process is expected to bring quality than the main study and exam process

1. Does Keeping a concubine  itself will correct the misbehaving wife?  how a new exam can make everything all right?

2. If this is possible,  why BCI did not think of making it part of curriculum and make students take it in normal study period of 3 years

3. By not doing it still it admits that any curricular change will not bring quality as law educating universities/institutions are uncontrollable and untrustworthy - speaks of inefficiency of BCI and is defamatory on legal educational institutions 

4. why it preferred to make a rule ultra vires the law, than making it into the syllabus

5. what was the hurry to make it applicable to current batch while next year students or best 3 year later who will come out, taking this examination on their last year of college.

Transparency

1. Rain maker, Singapore  company, has in their board Indian lawyers founding it as well on Board.
  2. Who proposed, was there any string pulling or benefit to vested interest.
  3. Was the process transparent and involved opportunity to indian firms?
  4. There are many who conduct exams for BITS, GRE, CAT etc . were other institutions, exam facilitators considered.?
  5. Can there be a clear declaration from rain maker and BCI, that there are no present or past office bearers of BCI, ministry officials, ministers, legislators and/or their relatives not involved in rainmaker organisation (to make it their grain maker)

Hope i made it clear enough. I am contemplating Art32/226 writ to oppose this law

Regards

VLV

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     17 June 2010

Dear Sirs

73 hours still waiting

regards

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     18 June 2010

dear prof. i had to write it because u deserved this.

well, go ahead with some PIL probably will earn u some professional mileage.

1 Like

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     18 June 2010

Thanks Mr. Kiran Kumar

I do wish that legal community jointly raise voice on this unjust adjustment by BCI, by mailing them, I have sent my query sheet and also nailing law ministry with writ to keep them out of wit

regards

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     21 June 2010

I need to apologise and clarify

Mr. Kiran kumar (partnership symbol 9379 points)

my post to reply you had reply to another senior kiran kumar from jalandhar who has his photo

I am sorry my reply covered you both 

this also proves, my thanking and no thanking is not to person but to posts. 

Kindly excuse me if i offended you by the rest of the post about what i must do,

i had a message from other kiran kumar, that i have to behvae professionally if i want to be a lawyer otherwise teach in AC rooms ( i d not know how it is assumed teaching is done in AC rooms by me).

reply to this mixed up with yours

when discussing with my friend suchitra i got this clarity

Sorry again. no offence meant even by saying no thanks

regards friend

Sirs

1 week over. 

i have silence after my post except for Mr. Kiran kumar (partnerhip handinhand profile)

do i assume, my queries are just, with no counter

if so or else, please aid me giving your support and counter so writ can be prepared well

regards

PS- if yes, please mails to

law ministry - cpio-la@nic.in,brahmavtar@nic.in

bar council INDIA bci.india@hub.nic.in, KARNATAKA  ksibal@sansad.nic.in

HRD minister ksibal@sansad.nic.in,kapil@kapilsibal.com

Sonia Gandhi soniagandhi@sansad.nic.in

Are we all talking of justice, accountability and responsibility only in seminars to get clap

Are we interested in these things in real life being clamped?

Have we become more self-centered to call India a spiritual capital?

Bar Council makes Rules which are

1. Ultra vires the Act
  2. beyond power given under the Act
  3. not within functions prescribed under the Act
  4. retrospective law
  5. non-class legislation with no intelligible differentia
  6. language of drafting vague and makes no advocate practice without passing exams.

entire legal community is watching the fun and more, it claps hand saying it is good. 

Advocates are meant to fight for Justice.

Bar council is meant to carry out the same objective

Law ministry purpose is to ensure Justice to all as per Constitution

Courts are meant to deliver judgement beyond even written law and ensure justice 

But apart from prescribing duties to advocate in the Act, None seem to be interested in taking action to ensure that a section of the students/advocates (enrollment not barred) in violation of Article 14 and Article 19(1)g

I request all in the legal community to answer my  queries, in fact add to it

or bring out power, function of BCI to justify the rule interpret the rule and prove it is lawful

• if not, fight for justice and ensure the resolution is withdrawn

Thank you Sirs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register