Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

False cases under section 498a 406 504 323 506 34 ipc

Dear Expert,

My Friends wife left his home 3 years back  and filed FIR in local police station under section498A,406,504,323,506,34 IPC in Oct 2018 and the court has issued a nonbailable warrant to his father in Jan -2019 and now against his younger son in May..what is a measure to be taken to encounter this matter...urgent solution appreciated

A divorce case is the final solution as per my understanding...but will that stop it 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x