a person is making fraud from last 20 years.he grab the power of autorny of people,sells the lands,cheat people,he rooks the money. people have file suit against him.people hve lodge the complaints against him in police station ,some suits are pending some are disposed against him in court.but he get escaped from all these blames bcz he is very clever and works inside the boundaries of law.he is cheating the court .also he cheated with us.
now what action can be taken against him?.i want to reveal his character is front of judge.
i can collect all those people who are being tricked.?
how i can save other people so that they dont get victim of him.
how i can uncover his face.?


File poilce complaint. Take advice of good local advocate.


you should also file a Complaint with EOW.

Dear sir My name is jitendar Singh I was work with staffing company last 6 month Every month they people deduct 4 to 6 thousands in my salary and when I ask why u deduct they didn't reply me properly and in staffing you know we will approach people for job and counduct interview more than 10 people every day but candidate didn't attand interview it's common But they people torcher me why candidate not attend interview I m married person my wife is pregnant so I take leave from my work for check up of my wife but they people do making mantel harrassment for leave and deduct salary too , after 5 month they people putting me me on notice period on 22nd september 2018 and it will be over on 10TH October I will work there till 12TH October than they people terminate me becouse I take leave for my examination when I back to my work they said you are terminate we will not release your salary I discussed with Hr of my company he said you regine properly and promise me after registration they transfer some amount and remain will credit with in। a week but here 2 week is passed but not credit my salary and my parents talk to owner so owner blame me I will doing miss behaviour there and flirt with girls , and they will doing mentally harassment and denied payment What can I do now I am facing problems and not able to find other work due to financials problem I have 2 baby and wife I am only man who earned money My contact number is 9643396335 Please give me the right way



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x