division of property as per the court order

Myself (55 Male) and my sister (72) (the only survivors of our family)had a civil suit for the dispute in the division of property and my sister had won it in the lower court and got the judgement in her favour for 1/8 share of the property. The property is consisting of 3 tiled houses one behind the other and I have built a compuond wall at the 2/3 of the plot length covering the first two tiled houses (these two houses are together sharing a common wall in the middle). Now, an appeal by me has been pending at the district court for the past  4 years. After the death of my sister's husband, I had decided to withdraw my appeal and give her claim of 1/8 share. Please guide me as to process/ procedure to go through. I thought executing two release deeds (one by myself for my sister and vice versa). Is that right/correct? How do we go about dividing 1/8 of share when we have 3 tiled houses




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x