LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajrealtor786@gmail.com   03 August 2018

recovery amount

I have given amount of 300000 rupees in the year 2017 but he is now refuses to pay amount because his lost in share market so what to do now. Not even he is paying interest or the full amount.for one month paid interest. I have made agreement for 11 months. Now it is over.Sometime he refused to take a call. Please let me know whether I have to make a FIR or need to concern the lawyer.

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     03 August 2018

Sir, 

File a suit for recovery against him ... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2018

Preferably approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Civil and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..and proceed further under expert advice of your counsel .

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Civil courts, HC, SC……

Local counsel means pls explain you mean I lawyer

If you are properly informed on court procedures, law and  can argue and confident go ahead and handle yourself..

Thank you very for your time & advice

You are welcome!                

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register