Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     15 March 2018

Need an advocate in bombay high court civil original


I want to apply for certified copies of a case that has been disposed as back as in 1999 in bombay high court. 

As I am based in Delhi and conveyance is troublesome at this point of time, I cannot travel to bombay for applying the certified copies. 

If any advocate on this platform is interested in helping a fellow advocate, please reach into my personal message box where I shall disclose the case details.

I shall be reimbursing all costs that shall be incurred by you towards realising my request. 


Aditya Grover, Adv. 

+91 8368351537

 1 Replies

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     27 March 2018

This is a follow up on my post. 

Seems nobody is willing to help. 

I only seek to apply for certified copies of an already adjudicated civil case. Please revert. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query