Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Savitha (software)     18 December 2017

Can i argue my case without noc from advocate in familycourt

Hi All,

Can i argue my case(in person) in family court without NOC from Advocate.in bangalore court. Plz help. 

Learning

11 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     18 December 2017

In Family Court you don't require any services of advocate as such and you can do complete process yourself if you so desire. No NOC required from advocate , you just appear and agrue your case yourself in the Family Court.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     18 December 2017

Yes,you can argue your case.you need not to take any noc from your lawyer.In Family court appearance of any lawyer requires permission of c��rt.

Yes,you can argue your case.you need not to take any noc from your lawyer.In Family court appearance of any lawyer requires permission of c��rt.

Online.498a.DV.Act.Crusader   19 December 2017

These lawyers are masters in misguiding.  They very well know judges wont allow or entertain or encourage litigants to fight their own case.

You will somehow be sent to free legal aid advocates to further lenghthen your case trial.

You catch hold of some young advocate who wants experience and give him the case, you tell you will also argue alongside him, court has to oblige.  File a petition to fight party in person as per CPC.

1 Like

Adv Vikas Pandey 9717832755 (Advocate)     19 December 2017

Yes, You can argure the case and get the situation in your faver. I would suggest you to utilised your time in your expert areat and hire a lawyer in economical price who would help you and guide on the subject.

If you wish to go with best advocate with good fee than you can contact us we will work on the same. regarding any question on the subject feel free to contact me on the following number.

Adv. Vikas Pandey
(M. A. LLB)

A.Radha Sampath (Advocate)     19 December 2017

File a petition to present the case further as party in person. Normally Family Court insists on parties to speak out. Hence yu may not have any objection.

A.Radha Sampath (Advocate)     19 December 2017

File a petition to present the case further as party in person. Normally Family Court insists on parties to speak out. Hence yu may not have any objection.

(Guest)

All the advocates who suggesting you to fight case on your own, sincerely want you to screw your case so that you may lose your case and then go for appeal in HC.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
@ Mr. Crusader,
Me always avoid to response to member(s) unless I need to learn or discuss something.
Plz go through to S 9 & S 13 of Family Court Act 1984, before conclusion.
If you have an experience of something to share then its Welcome but should be legally standard for the benefit of other.

"Reaction act as a Mirror which reflect image of Character"

Me always avoid to response to member(s) unless I need to learn or discuss something.

"Reaction act as a Mirror which reflect image of Character" same to you sing.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     20 December 2017

yes you can argue

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register