Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daughters custody and divorce

Page no : 2

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     20 September 2017

Marriage is a union of two individuals of different s*x but marriage does either person to be cruel to other individual. Being advocate it is our duty to provide legal help and advise to the person who seek it. What you have stated is your feeling and experience but I can give example of people who have different experience and result in comparison to you. The advocate never approach people but people approach him in regard to their issues and an advocate is bound to provide him or her the available legal help. There is nothing wrong in part of advocate. Does in instant case to ask wife to tolerate all ill and cruel behaviour of her husband only because she is female and has married to him? Disgusting. I donot any reason as to why you are unnecessarily poking. I donot require your guidance or advise and what I have advised is correct and I confirm the same as correct. I am not bothered or concern for your opinion. Pl. spare me and now you stop making such uncalled remarks. I wish that good sense shall prevail upon you.

Marriage is a union of two individuals of different s*x but marriage does either person to be cruel to other individual. Being advocate it is our duty to provide legal help and advise to the person who seek it. What you have stated is your feeling and experience but I can give example of people who have different experience and result in comparison to you. The advocate never approach people but people approach him in regard to their issues and an advocate is bound to provide him or her the available legal help. There is nothing wrong in part of advocate. Does in instant case to ask wife to tolerate all ill and cruel behaviour of her husband only because she is female and has married to him? Disgusting. I donot any reason as to why you are unnecessarily poking. I donot require your guidance or advise and what I have advised is correct and I confirm the same as correct. I am not bothered or concern for your opinion. Pl. spare me and now you stop making such uncalled remarks. I wish that good sense shall prevail upon you.

Born Fighter (xxx)     20 September 2017

Querist , do not take any legal opinion and look for a mutual divorce if things are beyond repair with the help of counselling / involving family  members.

Make your life easy by settling disputes outside courts as far as possible. Concentrate on buiding a better future for your child. your child needs your undivided attention and not a mother who would waste time settling scores with her own father.....

No one can teach anyone a lesson in life.....leave that to God !! 

Do not get provoked by others who will advise to file criminal complaints without knowing your situation and facts of the case.

All the Best !!

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     21 September 2017

hmmm...Say, 10 years from now, do a self-check and see if you still have the same opinion. No matter how much I tell you/ or anybody else, you will NOT understand since your own mind is preventing you from seeing the huge canvas.

It is not my experience but having seen hundreds of such cases and having given my ears to many people's ( women, men, families ) painful narration and seeing the dry air of sorrow in such families ( The moment you enter their house, you can sense it. It is so strong a sorrow ); and seeing how advocates are POKING / INTERFERING in addition to friends/ relatives/ colleagues/neighbours,...etc; IT IS LITERALLY TEARS OF BLOOD THAT one sheds when one sees how the pillar of family is broken by STRANGERS.

Mark my words, the curse of every individual ( both husband/ wife ) would have a SPIRALLING effect above the head of all those who interfere in a family matter and would one day consume those who interfere along with their entire line.

Personally, I remember having seen one woman a few years ago who was into the habit of interfering in others' family matters and creating discord between the couple. She later became bed-ridden and struck with a strange ailment that she was unable to drink more than a few drops of water. Some strange ailment and one fine day, she was gone. She tried to apologize to a few women and men whose families she had broken beyond repair, but none of those three couples showed any interest in accepting her apology since lot of damage had been done to them.

So, as a lady advocate once told me " I tell my clients not to act over-smart and hide critical matters from me, since even if they escape the law of the land, they cannot escape the law of nature "

On the other hand, I see how many couples of the 1940s to 1960s generation live together amidst joy and sorrow and celebrate 30th/ 40th wedding anniversary.

I see how the eyes of today's couples are blind to reality.

OK Mr.Srivastav, before i conclude, do remember to bear my words in mind ' Ten Years from now, see if you have the same mind-set, especially if you have touched the SACRED family bond of a warring couple '.

A senior advocate in Bangalore once told me that he categorically tells clients that he would not handle FAMILY matters.

I am of the same opinion. LEAVE FAMILY MATTERS TO THE HUSBAND AND WIFE. whether they LIVE or DIE, let them handle it between themselves.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     21 September 2017

Mr. Natarajan Iyer, thanks for your unnecessary and uncalled filmsy advise which I have never sought. I have already completed my 25 years in this profession. Stay blessed.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     23 September 2017

hmmm...filmy advise .... ok...25 yrs in profession and this is the realization of LIFE...ok, all the best.

Radha Krishna   23 September 2017

Originally posted by : padmapriya
I'm married for 6 years and have a daughter of 5 years old. Within few months of marriage he started his verbal abuse. He abuses even his mother. Once he was been warned by police for abusing her. He is so materialistic. He got a transfer 2 yrs back and doesnt stay with us. All house expenses and a home loan i only take care of it. His abuses are increasing day by day. Though i also work he treats me very badly.
If i apply for divorce will i get a complete custody of my daughter.

Even after 6 years you could not adjust with him? Why did you marry then?  When you can adjust in bed, why cant you adjust outside of it?  Simply you both spoil life of girl child.  You cannot get custody of child at child is already 5 years old.  You little late for divorce. And no guarantee that you will get divorce.  You can ask sachin, he standing outside court hall already for past 10 years.  He ready to stand outide court hall for another 20 years.  

Here is his ID link.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=363811

Originally posted by : Sidharth Srivastav
Mr. Natarajan Iyer, thanks for your unnecessary and uncalled filmsy advise which I have never sought. I have already completed my 25 years in this profession. Stay blessed.

In last 25 years how many clients of yours went absconding due to un=ending court cases? Just asking.  Dont feel bad ok.  I want a good lawyer for my own case, thatsy why asking. laugh

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     23 September 2017

Mr. Radha Krishna, by the grace of god I have good track record in legal profession. Pl avoid from making personal remarks as it is not good and graceful for you. It is not the client but it is advocate who decide to take up a case or not. Pl spare me as You can not afford to pay my professional fee. I donot require your certification.

Mr. Natarajan Iyer, donot get frustrated. Life is beautiful. Stay blessed.

Born Fighter (xxx)     23 September 2017

Good to see Lawyer with 25yrs experience claiming to be  very expensive and non affordable spending precious time on this free forum.......  advertising his mobile number to querists

Is it really the Advocate who chooses his clients ??? ....likewwise a doctor would claim he is the one who decides whom to treat/operate and not the other way round. Just imagine what could be the plight of clients who have such self proclaimed masters to represent them in courts.....

God, im surprised if this is the way legal profession is analyzed by Advocates. 

Mr. Born Fighter (??? On what basis claim to be a fighter when having no guts to reveal your identity), You had again made the unpleasant remark. Last time you had begged for forgiveness but you seem to have not mended your ways. You have not even had guts to reveal your identity and other particulars and always hide your self.  I reiterate that I give my number to the querist so that they should not be trapped by quakes. Last time you had told me that you are an advocate and you are here to fetch clients.  Sent me your details and I will send the matters/cases which I donot take up. I am doubtful that you are a legal professional or an advocate.  You donot have the manner to address a senior colleague. You have no business to interfere in such a manner which is uncalled for. Pl spare me as You can not afford to pay my professional fee. Sidharth 9811776422

Originally posted by : Sidharth Srivastav
Mr. Radha Krishna, by the grace of god I have good track record in legal profession. Pl avoid from making personal remarks as it is not good and graceful for you. It is not the client but it is advocate who decide to take up a case or not. Pl spare me as You can not afford to pay my professional fee. I donot require your certification.

Costlier than Ram Jhetmalani ji? Dont want baba.  No lawyer needed. I fight my own case. I keep a lawyer only as spare, just to open mouth when I require him to. Thanks.

Mr. Radha Krishna, I merely said that you cannot afford me and it is a lawyer only who take decision as to which case he has to take or not. I have not compared with anybody including Mr. Jethmalani sir. Lawyers are not servant of any person or litigant who opens mouth on instruction. Consult a good and competent lawyer. Stay blessed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register