Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daughters custody and divorce

Page no : 3

Born Fighter (xxx)     23 September 2017

Forgiveness ??  .......There seem to be too many people on this forum with whom u have issues with ....pls correct ur facts. 

Todays generation does not get intimidated by anyone for speaking the truth.

There are many respectful lawyers on this forum to whom the querists refer to for guidance/ support based on depth of knowledge and approach . 

pls get a life... and in ur own word,,,,stay blessed.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     25 September 2017

It is really sad and unfortunate the way Advocates, who are here to help people free of cost, are being insulted and targeted.  If you guys have such a big problem with Advocates and consider them useless and as a spare, why are you coming on such forums and posting your queries? Its beause of people like you that today Advocates are not ready and willing to help people with genuine problems.  lets maintain decorum and peace guys because if we Advocates get down to our business, it will be you people who will be the sufferers, not us.  

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     25 September 2017

Well said Mr. Radhakant Mehta. I add one more thing that we advocates should stop responding such miscreants who does not reveal their identity and also who pretend to be expert in law but they are not lawyers. I request the organisers of this platform to debar such miscreants and quakes.
1 Like

Well said Mr. Radhakant Mehta. I add one more thing that we advocates should stop responding such miscreants who does not reveal their identity and also who pretend to be expert in law but they are not lawyers. I request the organisers of this platform to debar such miscreants and quakes.

Pl correct it is Ms. Radhika Mehta. Well said Ms. Radhika Mehta. I add one more thing that we advocates should stop responding such miscreants who does not reveal their identity and also who pretend to be expert in law but they are not lawyers. I request the organisers of this platform to debar such miscreants and quakes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register