Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal action call by tikona

Page no : 2

Rajneesh Chauhan (Businessman)     03 July 2017

dont pay a single money or respond to the caller who says they are advocate of tikona..they are totally fraud...he gives a scary story towards bill payment,but in india its never happen aganist you...and dont post any greivence to any where nothing can happen.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 July 2017

M/s Tikona are under obligation to respond to the facts posted by you.

Bhat (BDM)     24 July 2017

TIKONA is a PROFESSIONAL FRAUD. When we bought this new house, we had requested for relocating the Tikona connection and device to the new address. The local engineer advised us to close the Existing account and get a New account which will come with addtnl benefits. We agreed, paid 2800 in advance for the new connection, stating clearly to connect only after we shift in the month of February 2017. In the meantime, we requested to close the old account. They didn't close it as usual, and Retention dept convinced us to relocate the old account and new account won't be activated. The advance that we paid will also be transferred to the old account. We were already so tired of interior work and adjusting in the new house that we agreed to this also. Emails exchanged, everything taken care of. Suddenly, a month later we started getting calls, demanding payments for the account that we never used. Again emails exchanged. Later calls became Mental Harassment and daily torture. We've been emailing them, calling them, explaining the entire case. And every time they confirmed that it will be taken care of. Today we received a call from this FRAUD, Nitin Choudhary, chamber 24 D block, Cro department, +91 7374 098 177. 1) The Recovery Thug misrepresented himself as a Govt employee. 2) He was rude and nasty. Threatened us with Non Bailable warrant from Patiala court. 3) He threatened us in gunda language that in 1 hour he'll show us what he is, at my residential address. As a woman I take this as a threat to my life and my dignity too. I've recorded his call. My lawyer has advised FIR, which will be the first thing tomorrow morning. Like I said TIKONA is a PROFESSIONAL Fraudsters Company, who doesn't pay the recovery dept. They make money by FOOLING and ABUSING customers. In fact I've requested to close the existing account also, because Tikona the Thugs Gang isn't trustworthy any longer. TIKONA, see you in the court now. And we'll make sure that you pay for the mental torture that we've been through. Bhats Mumbai

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 July 2017

Record all calls and you seem to have built email record.

Write final communication to M/s Tikona and mark copy to TRAI,DoT and your own counsel.

In future obtain everything in writing in advance from next Operator and stop business with M/s Tikona.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register