Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Is web copy of a high court judgment instead of citation

Hello Legal experts & Lawyers,

Kindly clarify one doubt. I am drafting an Interlocutory Application in a pending suit for obtaining Temporary Injunction under Section 37(1) of S.R. Act, 1963.

I intend to use a citation of Karnataka High Court Judgment in support of the application.
However, after an extensive search I am unable to obtain citation details for the said judgment in various law journals.
I got the copy of the judgment from

My Questions are as follows :-
1. Can I annex the print-out of the judgment available on along with Interlocutory Application ? Will court permit or accept the application ?

2. The details of the Karnataka High Court Judgment is as follows :
Case : Seebi Narasimhaswamy Temple Vs. C Narasimha Murthy & othrs.
Date of Decision : 13th December, 2012
Can anyone help me find citation details for the aforesaid case-law.

Please respond at the earliest as I intend to file an interlocutory application next week.

Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294

Verify with courts websites judgements. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x