LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kasimvali@123   24 March 2017

Gift deed can be challenge without sign of sons/grandsons

hi sir, our grand mother has gifted property to her grandson last year june 2016 without any intimation of her sons and grandsons.she was expires oct 2017 and we dont know she has doing as gift deed of immovble as gift deed to her grandson we know after he expires and we are ask to give me our potion of property and our babi says you dont have any rights to ask it is our property now he told me whatever u do.we are decided to challenge him this case is acceptble or not. the gift deed is registered.and it willl made on 2 months befor of my grandmother expires.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : kasimvali@123
hi sir,
our grand mother has gifted property to her grandson last year june 2016 without any intimation of her sons and grandsons.she was expires oct 2017 and we dont know she has doing as gift deed of immovble as gift deed to her grandson we know after he expires and we are ask to give me our potion of property and our babi says you dont have any rights to ask it is our property now he told me whatever u do.we are decided to challenge him this case is acceptble or not. the gift deed is registered.and it willl made on 2 months befor of my grandmother expires.

Your dadi is yet to die according to date mentioned. If gift done and registered it is valid and though it can be challenged in court of law, nothing much will happen.

shrenik (lawyer)     24 March 2017

true , nothing will happen if gift deed is reistered

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 March 2017

Owner can Gift. If Grandmother was owner she could dispose her estate/property by valid/registered gift deed.

Owner can Gift. If Grandmother was owner she could dispose her estate/property by valid/registered gift deed.

Gift deed of immovable property should be registered.

Both donor and done have to appear before registering authortity.

Gift is complete the moment donor has gifted and accepted by done.

Valid/registered gift deed confers ownership at once.

Better come to terms with reality.

Court alone can revoke gift deed on valid and proven gounds.

If the gift deed is valid then litigation may be futile.

Better come to terms with reality.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register