Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RISHABH   24 March 2017

Legal rights of only girl child in ancestral property.

I was the only child of my parents and unfortunately my both parents are dead now. But before death my father sold ancestral house which was inherited to him from my forefathers without my consent. Whether my father had the right to sold this property without my consent ?

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 March 2017

Isn’t it same query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Married-daughter-right-in-her-father-s-ancestral-property--145696.asp

RISHABH   24 March 2017

As per copy of regestered sale deed (regestery copy), sale proceed of Rs.3,00,000/-(against the circle rate value of the property Rs. 21,67,000/- ) was made to my father before date of sale deed. There is no narration of mode of payment and also bank account of my father doesnot show any such entry i.e. Money Consideration appears ficticious.

All the house hold items are under my lock and key whereas in regestered sale deed it is mentioned that possition of the house has been given to the purchaser. I am married now & resides out of city now.  

shrenik (lawyer)     24 March 2017

well thats a good case   you can challenge mutuation entry on basis of false deed and ancestral property

you wil easily win the case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register