How much time it would take for partition decree

How much time it would take to get partition decree on a dwelling house (of two brothers having equal undivided share) in hyderabad and one is ready and other is not agreeing for partition.

Is there any chance to get partition done without other's co-operation for partition.

The dwelling house was acquired by them through WiLL DEED in which only some living rooms were delineated in red colour were bequathed to one of them and those rooms were delineated in green colour was bequeathed to second of them.

No point was specified about surroundings/ compound , stair case, portico etc. And it was said both of them will have equal rights on the dwelling house & plot (of 364.25sq yrds) of that dwelling house.

Attached File : 370493 20170107104921 wd 01.pdf downloaded 65 times
+ 91 9225510883

Hi, The partition suit has to be filed if the members are not ready to do the partition mutually. Which portion of the property you are entitled to get is to be decided by the court after hearing both the sides.

Appoint a good lawyer to get it in a fast process.


Adv. Yogen Kakade


Call:  09225510883




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x