Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Francis   16 June 2016

Relation between husband wife during appeal

Hi,

What is relationship between husband and wife suring appeal process?Do they remain married till final decree or throughout the whole process?Can they remarry during appeal process?

Can someone infurm me.

Learning

6 Replies

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     16 June 2016

Originally posted by : Francis
Hi,

What is relationship between husband and wife suring appeal process?Do they remain married till final decree or throughout the whole process?Can they remarry during appeal process?

Can someone infurm me.

You both can remarry anyone of your choice only after you get divorce decree.

However, you can sleep around, no restriction on that, just dont let the other know that you are sleeping around and also the court need not know such things.

If you still want to sleep with each other, then it defeats the purpose of filing divorce.  in case u want to continue sleeping with each other even after divorce, you should not remarry would be my suggestion.

As far as status is concerened, you both still remain married till the divorce is granted in the eyes of law.

1 Like

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     16 June 2016

Why you asking this question? What is bothering u?

SAIram Law Associate   16 June 2016

you should not get any marriage again during appeal period.

A walk alone (-)     16 June 2016

You can remarry after final decree. You remain married till you dnt get divorce decree in the eyes of law.

Francis   17 June 2016

my wife got exparte nulity decree based on my epilpesy  and i have appealed against  nulity and appeal is in process with both appearing.she has got remarried i came to know from relatives and neighbrs in mumbai.

Are we husband wife during this appeal on nulity?

does application of section 15 of hindu marriages act during appeal process of divorce or nulity make relation between me and wife in the appeal process one that of living spouse knowing that she remarried knowing that i am alive.I want to file case on her

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     17 June 2016

She does not want you, she already got exparte null and void, and remarried, you woke up too late. No use going for appeal.  She is somebody else's wife now. Anyway she was not worth you, she would have left you anyway, u find someone else and marry.  Best advice is you keep  caretaker for yourself, go for surrogacy if you want children of your own.

If one spouse does not want to continue marrieage, other cant do anything.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=138347&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register