Upgrad LLM

sec. 279/338 ipc


Anesh Nahar drove a car and hit my wife, having serious injury, two years ago. An FIR was filed byme against him and after due investigation police filed the charge sheet against the accused Anesh Nahar 3 months before and issued process to him to appear before the court. He appeared yesterday, pleaded guilty and the trying megistrate sentenced him a penalty of Rs. 1,000/- or 15 days SI for each of his offence U/s 279/338. The injured was never informed, neither called by the Court nor by the P.P. He wasnever asked about the incidence during the trial. When the injured came to know about the judgement, he was very disappointed.

Now, what remedies available to the injured against the order of the trial court? 

Does any appeal lieas against the order of the trial court?

If yes, time limit for filing the appeal and to which court? 

Whether this time any lawyer can be engaged by the injured aprt from P.P.?






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x