LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja (Owner)     11 October 2014

How to get affiliation

I plan to open an institute to provide short term courses in social media, digital and internet marketing. As there is no degree in these subjects or field, i dont know how to get an affiliation with a government body , or association like IAMAI (Internet and mobile association of india) so as i can provide certificate at the end of courses to students. Which other association bodies are there through which i can get a right to give a certificate with the name of the association. Also, what legal procedure is there to get my institute set up and registered. 

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 October 2014

Since you have planned to invest into your proposed project, better have a personal consultation with the local consultant and get the job done properly as the advises rendered by the consultant.  Any amount of advises given by some experts here will not solve the issue as the practical formalities will differ from the distant advises given from this place.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     26 March 2020

Get affiliation with Skill Development Mission, a project of Government of India, working all over India to run such courses with their partners. They shall make you their partner and shall pay amount as prescribed by Govt. of India on the terms and conditions as prescribed in their brouchure. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 March 2020

The author has not reverted on the issue anytime after the query raised 5 years ago, hence there is no point in giving him any more suggestions or advises on the subject matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register