Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra Rao (Why do you need this)     19 March 2012

Desertion.

Hello,

I was in USA during 2010 till 2011 (August). I got married in Bangalore during Jan 2011. My wife is nine years younger than me. This was a second marriage for both me and my wife. She has a 6 yr old son from her first marriage (taken care of by her parents). After marriage, I took my wife to USA by end of Jan. Due to issues related to employment, I had to return from US in August 2011.

Meanwhile, my wife had joined college there (her parents were paying for her studies) and she could not return with me as she had to complete her course.

She completed her course in Feb 2012 and she returned to India. Meanwhile, my job (though employed, i was on bench) was not yet at a fixed location. my company had sent me to Pune. She spent a 6 days with me in Pune during which, i had suggested her to spend time with her son as she would get bored in Pune. Meanwhile, an argument broke out between us and she decided to go to bangalore.

Now, she has left to USA  without even informing me. Her parents have helped her financially. She has not called me since then and I dont even know where she stays or works. She sent me emails saying she has reached there. My repeated requests for her to come back is being useless. She now sees a good lifestyle and career in USA as her priority.

Her parents though sympathize with me cannot get her to change her mind, She instead calls me to go to her in USA. I have a stable job in Pune now and I would not want to affect my career too. My chances of getting a job in uSA are very slim as I am just a diploma holder. Hence I am not very comfortable going to USA unless sent by company.

Please advice on what I can do. I do not want to take any legal measures. I do want to continue the relation But i'm already 36 and dont want to wait for another 4-5 years for her to return to start my family.

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

**Victim** (job)     19 March 2012

You were on bench assuming that you are working in IT compnay. You should go where your wife is, if you have stamping issues on H-1B then it's will be hard to get back to U.S. but your wife since she might on OPT OR CPT by this time since she has finished her college she can call you on dependent visa else if she is unwilling to sponsor you then you should file a case against her saying that your child is with her and both of you are still married therefore you should be granted VISA. By the way locating her would be damn easy and if you want to know how to find out her whereabouts send me a message with your contact details i will help you with that.

Another way is if you don't want to file a case against her then you should insist your company to put you on bench in U.S. so that they can utilize you in U.S. market and once you come down here you approach county court where your wife lives and then file a case against her about child abduction. The reason i am suggesting you Child abduction method is because this is the only way to bring her down and she will do whatever you say.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register