LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lissing perme (unemployed)     28 November 2012

Deposit of ovrdrawal

Respected Members, I am an A/T(C)teacher. I retired from service on Superannuation on 31/07/2011.But till date my Pension is not released by the Government. And on 19/10/2012 I had been served a notice by the government authority for deposit of overdrawn an other allowances of Rs 117491/- through Treasury Challan. Now question to respected experts are that 1. do above action of concern authority is justifiably.As I am a first generation teacher of my state and during the whole service life i do not claim any things from concerned authority.I do not know when my Pay scale was increased and even if there is any overdrawal then that is their mistake as in my whole service life i did take whatever they give me. 2.Is is justifiable to demand such a huge amount from me who is retired now and what i did earn in my life i did expended that already for family as the pay of A/T (c) teacher is very nominal. 3.Now I do not have such huge amount to returned them so what is remedy for this problem. Moreover if my pension is not clear by the concern authority within a year i may be in position of starvation. 4.Is there any legal remedies for this?? THANKS IN ADVANCE

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register