Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     14 August 2011

Delhi wife-beaters to help libyan rebels fight gaddafi’s fem

Delhi wife-beaters to help Libyan rebels fight Gaddafi’s female bodyguards

Benghazi, Libya. Libyan rebel leaders have recruited 50 aam aadmi from the streets of Delhi to fight alongside them in their struggle against Gaddafi’s forces. The rebel leaders reckon that regular Indian men would be the perfect counter to Gaddafi’s elite female bodyguard, often called the Amazonian Guard, after they found out that Indian men lead the world in violence against women as per the latest International Men and Gender Equality Survey.

“These guys have no problem hitting women,” said a masked rebel commander in Benghazi, “Gaddafi is recruiting Touaregs from Mali, so we need to be an international force too; we need to recruit the best, and when it comes to slapping women these guys are simply the best.”

Gaddafi, Qaddafi, Kaddafi, and his bodyguards

Libyan leader Gaddafi is protected by a 40-member all-women all-virgin bodyguard contingent. All the members, hand-picked by Gaddafi himself, are trained in martial arts and using firearms.

The first squad of ten Delhiites arrived in East Libya last week for training in local domestic violence techniques, including shoe based combat. Despite promising early signs (“I never thought of this: I usually use a belt but a shoe is so much dirtier”) the rebels leaders have had difficulty getting the Indians to carry out their “women management” mission in public.

“All our experience is in low profile combat, planning, sneaking up on the enemy when they least expect it, you know, undercover ops,” said Deepak, 38, a member of the “special force” out there to help the Libyan rebels, “but they want us to do this in the street… that’s not in our culture, someone might see.”

“I am very pleased this is now being seen as a skill,” said Rohit, 48, who has been beating wife Pratima for two decades, “it takes a certain attitude and a lot of balls to be an effective practitioner of woman management.”

Faking News asked Pratima if she was worried about her husband facing a squad of elite gun-toting, martial arts trained bodyguards, “No!”, she said, “I’m sure it will be a useful experience for everyone.”

Women’s rights activist, Sushma Sharma, agrees, “I am usually dead against the threat of male violence against women,” she explained, “but in this case I think it will be progressive.” She is preparing a list of politicians, actors, sports personalities and assorted public figures for the Libyan rebels to target in their recruitment drives.

News Agency called Rahul Mahajan’s agent who confirmed that he is free in March, April, and May.

Learning

2 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     14 August 2011

Originally posted by :Avnish Kaur
" Libyan leader Gaddafi is protected by a 40-member all-women all-virgin bodyguard contingent. All the members, hand-picked by Gaddafi himself, are trained in martial arts and using firearms.
"

If the above piece of information is true that Gaddafi keeps himself surrounded by "all women" and "all virgin" bodyguards then surely he has some psychotic traits. What does "all women" and "all virgins" have to do with the job of being bodyguards for someone? What does being surrounded by "all women" and "all virgins" mean to the s*xually fantasies of Gaddafi, one can surely understand.

Dipangkar (Business)     15 August 2011

@ Avnish Kaur,

This is a FAKING NEWS. Please say so in the post if you are posting such news. Else peoples may believe them to be true.

Gaddafi, may be a dictator... the media & US may display him as a Dictator, but how Gaddafi was running his country is a canvas often hidden from the outside world. The CIA made Rebels of Libya made Gaddafi seem like a "Khalnayak" for the outside world. But he was the guy responsible for a Libya, where the citizens may NOT even find an issue to "REVOLT" for.

Libya was a "Garden of Dreams" for it's citizens.

The Good part of Gaddafi that makes him  a HERO is hidden by the US and other capitalist countries and  the mainstream Media.

Please see the below post to understand ....

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Intresting-facts-about-libya-41813.asp

Now tell me... After this What more does an LIBIYAN citizen needs in their lives to Revolt ?

What we as Indians citizen are getting from our Govt. if compared with Gaddafi's Libyan Citizen ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register