LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Smita_L01042008 (student)     06 January 2014

Delay in giving possession

Please advice what action should be taken against builder so that he will finish off constrution fast and hand over possession. Is it ok if all the buyers who booked the flat in the project can form an Association of persons to fight against builder in court? Please help


 1 Replies

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     06 January 2014

Go to Consumer court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query