Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mondi (Lawyer)     01 February 2009

Defamation IPC:501 - Procedure to file private complaint

Esteemed Seniors,

Kindly let me know the provision of filing of private complaint if offence committed under section 501 of IPC.


 2 Replies

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     01 February 2009

It is like any other private complaint. There is no separate procedure for filing complaint for offence u/s 501 of IPC.

Mondi (Lawyer)     02 February 2009


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query