LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMBABU   30 December 2017

Defamation case against amazon

I had purchased a product online from Amazon and had to return thr product due to its worst condition. 

for every product, we have purchased from Amazon, we will be having this return policy. 

when I returned the product due to its quality, I am receiving hatred messages form the seller of amazon. 

I want to have Defamaton case aganist Amazon in consumer court. 

Request for help and support. 

Regards and Thanks, 

Rambabu Talluri

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     30 December 2017

What evidence that you have to prove defamation?

first I would like to Thank you for the support.

Mail from the seller quating Amazon order number. 

below is the mail content. 

Dear Talluri,

Cash on delivery is fun, isnt it???.. order when you want.. return at your choice.

It is a shame that you are placing orders and then returning them just because a free of cost service as CASH ON DELIVERY is provided to you.
note that each such order when returned cost more than Rs 200..

Next time please only order when you need it or can afford it

Regards
Naughty ninos

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     30 December 2017

To my mind it does not seem to be any defamation.   Rather it is a communication between two of you.  You will only be losing your money if you pursue any defamation case.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     30 December 2017

Without proper details of purchases and what fault you find?  without those details how we give our suggestion moreover defamation not file in consumer forum. You just sent the conversation is not enough to give suggestions.

Sir , Thank you for your suggestion. understood the situation. will await reply from Amazon. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 December 2017

Although it sounds like a stinker, it also unravels a tendency on your part to return all ITEMS.

If you have returned all items due to quality reasons, damaged goods, you may reply and counter.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 December 2017

The reply does not seem to be from M/s AMAZON.

If M/s Amazon, and said supplier are deficient, you may approach DCDRF on merits.

Without merits your complaint may not fetch you results desired by you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register