LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (sales)     28 July 2011

Decision of Central govt in punishing employee

What action can be initiated against a central government employee by his own department, when it is informed to them that the said employee has a given false statement in FIR CASE DIARY statement that he has given huge amount of Dowry and gold on his daughters marriage and a  criminal case pending against him. Central Govt. employee already replied to show cause notice issued by his department that he has not given any dowry or gold in his statement. How Central govt makes its decision? whether it will believe and take consideration with  show cause notice statement reply given by the employee to the central govt. or it will consider the FIR case diary,chargesheet statements and  crpc 161 statement given by the employee before the police that he has given dowry and gold on his daughters marriage ? on what statement does Central government makes his decision??

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

You have posted repeated query, which had already been replied by the experts. Probably you desire some reply that suits your taste.

The fact is that no Government department is obliged to take cognizance of any statement given to any agency outside the department unless the employee is found guilty of misconduct as per the prescribed conduct rules meant to be observed by the employee.

Further, even if any criminal case is under investigation by police or pending in any court of law, the employer has to wait for the outcome of the investigation or the court case, as the case may be, and would decide to take appropriate action only after that.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 November 2011

I have dealt with a case where one employee lost full pension. One of the bais was adowry complaint given by his daughter against his son-in-law. Please come out with clear facts if you want correct advise.

shiva (sales)     19 November 2011

I am trapped in false dowry case. My wife and father in law ( FIL  ) with the influence of FIL has put 498a and DVC cases on whole family. I was arrested and remanded. I have sent RTI Application to my father in law organization asking about what action will be taken for giving dowry by the govt employee? After that, I got reply for that RTI stating that if proved that my FL has given dowry, action will be taken against rule CrPC 161. After that I had filed reply to the organization of my FIL, sending the charge sheet and FIR copies of my 498A Case which are certified copies from court where he has already accepted of giving dowry. After that I got following answers from my father in law organization.

MY FL states in his reply to the memo issued by organization  he has not given any dowry during the marriage,Further ,being govt servant I am aware about ccs conduct rules and not violated any of the provisions in said rules.... FL says in his statement to settle personal scores with him i'm shooting RTI .....can any one please suggest can FILE cheating cases based on this...

1. In 498a and DVC cases and in his FIR statement  he has mentioned that he has given dowry and kept our whole family behind bars.can any please suggest any possibility to file cheatingor fraud or any other case on him???plz help

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 November 2011

You still are not clear about the facts. Advise given to you can be wrong :-

Is your FIL Govt servant ?

Has he intimated transactions (expenditeure in wht he calls as dowry) to his department as required under service rules?

Is the expenditure claimed /proved in marriage including dowry amount is within his sources to pay ?

Apparenlty you have built up good evidence.  There is no crime in shorrting RTI queries even if these are due to vengance or with motive to build evidence against any govt servant ON CAN GIVEN CORRECT ADVISE ON ON SEEING THE PAPERS MATTER IS SENSITIVE ANOUGH RELATES TO FUTURE OF ENTIRE FAMIY. So In withhold any advise unless facts are clear to me.

shiva (sales)     24 November 2011

Sir,

1.My FIL is govt servent only.

2. I dont think FIL has  intimated transactions (expenditeure in wht he calls as dowry) to his department as required under service rules?

SIR,

I had filed reply to the organization of my FIL, sending the charge sheet and FIR copies of my 498A Case which are certified copies from court where he has already accepted of giving dowry. After that I got following answers from my father in law organization.

A show cause notice was issued to my FIL asking whether he has given dowry or not depending on the chargesheet and fir copies which i have sent to FIL ORGANIZATION. In reply to showcause notice my FIL has replied  ...MY FL states in his reply to the memo issued by organization  he has not given any dowry during the marriage,Further ,being govt servant I am aware about ccs conduct rules and not violated any of the provisions in said rules.... FL says in his statement to settle personal scores with him i'm shooting RTI...

Now can you please inform the correct points or give points to shoot my next RTI

thanks

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 February 2012

Repeatedly you are making the same queyr. No expert is going to himself make complaint against your FIL. You have to approach besome to draft complaint or draft yourself. Do not try to take our examination.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register