Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Dear indians,please read this carefully and think....

Mrs. Sonia gandhi-

Italian citizen is the single beneficiary of 6 biggest scams in Indian history including Boforce, KGB, 2G, Equity sales fraud,

Hawala and Swiss accounts)...

Sonia Gandhi is currently in Switzerland not in USA to move their black money from their Swiss accounts.

She can have an operation/surgery in India also. India has worlds’ best hospitals and medical facilities available now.

She can even call any doctor from world to India.

Her son Rahul Gandhi,w
ith 3 cases outside India caught high on cocaine,had failed in hindi,uses

his mothers surname outside India and holds dual passports which are a big crime...

Having a columbian girlfriend, whose is a daughter of a drug mafia...

Please spread to as many as you can so Indians get to know the reality.

Learning

11 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     28 August 2011

Nothing new or surprising for Indians. The main thing is do the Indians now understand the basic and real reason why they have been cleverly disarmed by Arms Act 1959 even though the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is their God given natural right, human right and fundamental right guaranteed under Articles 19 and 21 of Constitution of India? Those who are not aware may read the following: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/RKBA-guaranteed-under-Articles-19-and-21-of-Constitution-36011.asp

It is plain common sense that if the Government doesn’t trust us with our guns, why should we trust them with theirs? A government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust. Laws disarming honest citizens proclaim that the government is the master, not the servant, of the people.

‘‘Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined’’— Patrick Henry

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

”A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.”~George Washington

"God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it."- Daniel Webster

"Both the oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms." - Aristotle

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved."- Aristotle

(Guest)

Kya yaar Democratic Indian....

Kyu har ek thread me bandook or talwar ka topic shuru kar dete ho..

Even when it's irrelevant..

We are discussing sonia,rahul and his GF..

We are discussing their scams...not guns,pistols and swords

(Guest)

Earlier I loved reading your intelligent replies.Because you talked of guns etc only in relevant places,and spared other threads where you talked in accordance with their titles.

But now you have developed this irritating habit of talking about guns in each and every place.You impose these ideas,whether or not someone likes it..It immediately diverts the readers' mind towards other things,and he forgets what the thread author was trying to convey....

No one else in LCI brings irrelevant discussions like you...

Please change this habit if you can.

1 Like

Abramchichk (Be The Change)     28 August 2011

All you mentioned sounds very logical though , but Whats your source of the news ??

(Guest)

I got this in my mail...it was forwarded to me.

I think you shud try doing a google search after copy paste of this text.You may eventually get the source.It must be on a website for sure..

Democratic Indian (n/a)     28 August 2011

We are discussing sonia,rahul and his GF..

There is no use discussing just sonia, rahul and his GF as persons. They are behaving the way they are behaving because of some bigger facilitation, reason and conspiracy. If we do not discuss that facility, reason and conspiracy, whosoever is in the place of sonia, rahul etc. will also behave exactly like them.

We are discussing their scams...not guns,pistols and swords

I am also not discussing guns, pistols and swords. You are talking about the enslavement of people under the scams/scamsters. I am talking about the freedom of people. Do we find any connection between enslavement and freedom? Apply your mind to understand the connection and relevance between the things deeply. If you are not able to undertand the connection, that is the limitation of your understanding of the things.

It is no wonder why the evil people all through the ages, who wanted to keep the people permanently enslaved under their scams e.g. tyrants, despotic monarchs, colonial powers, undemocratic rulers of every type like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot etc. disarmed the people under various excuses. Now do you see the connection of our rulers with these rulers?

When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine

"The peaceable part of mankind will be continually overrun by the vile and abandoned while they neglect the means of self-defense. The supposed quietude of a good man allures the ruffian; while on the other hand, arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and the plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world, as well as property. The balance of power is the scale of peace. The same balance would be preserved were all the world destitute of arms, for all would be alike; but since some will not, others dare not lay them aside... Horrid mischief would ensue were one half the world deprived of the use of them;... the weak will become a prey to the strong." - Thomas Paine, "Thoughts on Defensive War," 1775

(Guest)

As of now,Anna Hazare & Indians attained victory peacefully.

Not through your gubs,pistols,sticks,talwars,khurpis,hunters,jharus and belans..

1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     29 August 2011

What can be said about someone who is determined not to understand the things at a basic level? What can be said about someone who prefers to close one's eyes like a pigeon when faced by a cat? It is rightly said that ignorance is bliss. It is also rightly said that you cannot awaken someone who is pretending to be asleep. It was also rightly said by Voltaire that it is difficult to free the fools from the chains they revere. When did I say that non violence is bad? When did I say that arms have to mean violence only?

Now what "victory" are you talking about? The sense of the house? There was no vioce vote. When did house ever say that it is supporting corruption or will do nothing about corruption? What is new in it? Even Medha Patekar has said this so called "victory" to be a partial betrayal. Is partial betrayal your definition of "victory"? If you ask me I say it is complete betrayal.

Ask yourself if "fast unto death" is so powerful then why did government take 13 days to just pass sense of the house? It is simple it wanted to wear down Anna and his supporters so that they tone down their demands. The government has been succesful in this. It has been confirmed indirectly by Salman Khursheed when he boasted that government has done no wrong.

Moreover what is there to be so proud of "fast unto death"? This is the tool of the weak and slaves since they cannot do anything more than killing themselves by fasting in desperation. Sharmila Irome has been doing "fast unto death" for many years, what has been gained by her fast? I am surprised by the effect of centuries of brainwashing, enslavement and propaganda can have on the minds of a population.

Moreover this "fast unto death" was done by MK Gandhi since he could not do anything more. People of the country were disarmed by Arms Act 1878 so that they can never be free. If people would have been armed, they would have decided their freedom then and there, rather than suffering the ignomity of "hunger strikes" like helpless people. This suited the British very well as they did not want to face a violent revolution and instead their intelligence agencies and government backed media glorified the "hunger strikes" and pacifism of MK Gandhi. This policy of disarming and brainwashing the people also suited the corrupt rulers of our "free" India and hence they suppressed the facts that it was financial drain caused by 1st and 2nd world wars, rebellions by INA and real fear of further rebellions in armed forces that changed the mind of British to "transfer power" to our glorious interim government, which on September 2, 1946, took oath "to bear true faith allegiance to King Emperor George VI and his heirs and successors". Would like to read more? Read on at www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-ACCOLADES-TO-RAM-JETHMALANI-30462.asp

(Guest)

Arre Zeeshan ne mujhe thanks diye....Zeeshan ne???

Ye larne jhagarne wala manav mujhe thanks de raha hai.:P

Yeah...jharus,belan,dandis are meant for wives who want to discipline spoilt husbands.

Not for taming politicians.

(Guest)

Lagta hai Democratic Indian apne bachpan me toy guns se bahut khelta tha.

Bachpana nahi gaya abhi tak...Hummmm?  :)

Democratic Indian (n/a)     29 August 2011

If someone just not want to understand the basic principles, facts, truth and want to dilute a serious discussion what can be said?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register