LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dear experts ,

Page no : 2

Sachin (N.A)     10 October 2017


Originally posted by : Adv Raj Malhotra
Hi Chaitra,

You want to file case, go ahead, you are on right track., You can talk to me on phone also.

Image result for laughing emoticons small  After reading this quriest ran away 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 October 2017

Is your husband firm and ready to stand with you notwithstanding his family?  Has he got a vocation and income of his own? Have you got a vocation and income?  Has your marriage been consummated?   As your family has accepted the marriage ask your husband to come and stay with you for some days as 'ghar jamai'.  If your husband is a person with courage and commitment there should be absolutely no problem. On the other hand if he is of the wavering type, does not have the courage of conviction no one can save you. I suspect that your husband is a weak person. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 October 2017

Never yield. If you yield the husband is not a worthy person to live with.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads