LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth (Manager)     10 February 2023

Dear advocate sir, humble request.. emergency

Dear sir, as per new govt order is it true that grand sons don't have right over grand father's property i. e ancestral property? only father has the right?

Because after my mother passed away at my age of 22 years, my father married again for 3rd time at the age of 55 years, the lady who entered our family in the guise of step mother has a history of criminal tendency and lunatic behaviour. Since then i was harshly ill-treated and abused by her and disowned by father. I would spend most of my years in ashrams in India and gulf countries doing menial jobs. After pressure from my mama(uncle) he wrote a bond paper that after him all that ancestral property belongs solely to me, but recently he sold 2 acres of our agriculture land and bought a flat and registered that flat on step mom's name and even before this during their marriage as a contract he gave 2 acres of our ancestral property to her.

I am not even financially stable to fight legally. How do I proceed.Both are now 65 years, she are playing victim card to gain sympathy.Due to their age people who don't know their real charector are supporting them.

When I enquired my friend he mentioned that as per new GO order grandson doesn't have right and only father has right over the property.

Please guide me so that I may fight for my rights and get justice.


 5 Replies

Shivansh Sehgal   10 February 2023

you are entitled to get the property of father is he gets it from his father.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   10 February 2023

File suit for partition under forma pauparis .

1 Like

anubhav Bhatt   10 February 2023

File partition suit for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly about your case.
MOBILE 9198889990.
1 Like

Siddharth (Manager)     11 February 2023

Thank you for the reply

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 February 2023

If there is a WILL in your favour you hve got a right to inherit the property which your father has mentioned i the will  but such right appears


  1. after his death.
  2. in case the said property belonged to him on his death.


Even otherwise you haea right to sue for particition of ancestral property which your father inherited.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register