Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BJM_BJM_BJM (Service )     26 May 2010

deadlock

Learned Sirs,

There are some updates in my case :

1. My expartie restroation petition is pending at Vishakapatnam court . The divorce is not only expartie but the divorce of the marrige dated 29-11-2006 under HMA where as my marrige is under Special marraige act on 27th September 2006

2.Meanwhile army has accepted the divorce which has nothing to do with my marriage and inspite of my constant applications they have not restrored me as wife.

3. Domestic Violence court has given me residentail orders as wife and has ordered the commandant to provide me peaceful entry into my husband's unit house and also see the security . Domestic Violence court has not accepted his contension of divorce decree.

4. Now there is a deadlock.

What shall I do and how should i make the clearance in the army front who is not taking any decision on this front .UI have already send the notive of cpc 80 ....... but no reaction .Pls guide.

Regards

jaibharti

Learning

4 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     26 May 2010

Initiate the proceeding for contempt of court against responsible authorities.

BJM_BJM_BJM (Service )     27 May 2010

Dear Sirs,

Thanks for the valuable advices . The problem is that my husnband is ou for a course and his premises is locked ...... now can i break the lock to enter my own home. pls advice .

Regards

Bharti

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register