daughters right on ancestral property



 I’m married women residing in kerala. An ancestral property on my grandma’s name and that will be transferred to mother’s name and other two siblings according to the will. My mom is partially paralysed and we are taking care of both mom and grandma. Now the issue is my mom and grandma want to sell the property without our (Dad, brother and me) concern. My uncle is taking care of the plantation on property and income and he is the culprit actually want grab the whole plot by paying mom a low value.  How can I stop the deal? Can I claim for our share in court to stop the deal? As well as my mom is planning to file divorce petition as advised by someone to get rid of our grip on the property…. 


if you surely knows that your uncle grap the land you file injunction suit. you can get from your mother transfer to yourself. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x