Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemanth maddy   15 December 2020

Darkast land

Hai sir, 

My grand mother been granted 2acres of darkast land under govt. Of Karnataka darkast act. 

My grand mother have 5children. 2 sons and 3 daughters

I am the grandaon and son of the younger son of my grandma. 

My grand mother is no more, now my uncle the elder brother of my grandma have done a registered agreement on that property in which pouthi kaatha been in the name of all children(5). We don't wanna sell the part of our land. The 2acre land is still not partitioned, but the agreement been done registered with absence of my father. Is this agreement a VOID. 

Is there any legal notice to be sent, as they are threatening us by using their powers and influences to get the registeration done. 

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 December 2020

Certain legal issues are there to be disclosed.

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

catsupplystore   21 January 2021

Ensure it's not difficult to clean: To save your mental stability, buy a feline bed that is machine launderable, and adhere to the consideration directions intently,  kitty supplies on the grounds that even the smallest changes in the washer or dryer could cause a feline bed to pack or tear.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register