Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cyber crime 66a - identity theft

Page no : 2

Aravind Kumar Gunda (BOE)     10 October 2015

Hello to all advisers,

I would like to post some updates regarding my IT Act 66A-Identity Theft case.

Please look into the details posted in the beginning.

Now, my trial has been going on, the complainant's chief examination was completed and the magistrate didn't permit me to cross-examine the complainant as party in person, instead the magistrate appointed a counsellor for me to take up my case and represent on my behalf, I agreed for it.

My counsellor cross-examined the complainant, during the time of cross examination the complainant admitted all the facts about our relationship, photographs, email communications, phone conversations and wanted to marry me. But her statements compare to chief examination and cross examination are totally differet, she lied in the chief examination and admitted in the cross examination. My counsellor defered the cross examination in order to put forth more and complete evidences to finish the cross examination in the next date (04-Nov-2015).

This IT Act 66A against me is second different case was filed by my ex-girl, the first case was filed by her father against me saying that his daughter didn't love me and promise to marry me, his allegations in the complaint are that I only harrased his daugher for love and marriage, so I was booked under IPC sections 506, 509 and IT act 66A, 67 (Her father gave a written complaint, her mother, brother and my ex-girl are victims in the first case filed by her father).............IT Act 66A repeated twice in two cases against me.

Now my question here is, "Based up cross-examine deposition of the complainant, Can I file a case on my ex-girl family members like on her father, mother and brother?

Please post your suggestions.

Thanking you all..........

Nathaniel Peter (M.Sc (C.S))     19 October 2015

Hi Aravind,

You have faith in God.

You said that she gave you the password on the phone to delete her emails related to both of you and you failed to record the call.  When Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu's call was tapped by CBI regarding bribery case worth Rs 50 lakhs then your call conversation can also be recorded by CBI if you can tell them the call date or time.   The CBI can also hack her deleted emails even before it was deleted to prove your relationship was there in the past and she is a liar.

So you have to wait till 4th Nov 2015 !  When you prove yourself as innocent nothing can stop you to prove them as evil. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register