Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil sharma (Manager)     05 February 2010

Custom in Prohabited Relationship

'5. Conditions for a Hindu marriage.

5. A marriage may be solemnized between any two hindus, if the following conditions are fulfilled, namely:-

(iv.) the parties are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship unless the custom or usage governing each of them permits of a marriage between the two;

(v) the parties are not sapindas of each other, unless the custom or usage governing each of them permits of a marriage between the two.'

here mentioned in the above points, what is the actual mean by the CUSTOM word ? :

which custom will come into the picture, the Netive one or the current one after the marriage?

for Example: the parents of the boy & girl is currently living in North india & after the marrige, the couple will live in south india accouring to the boy's job location, now my question is that the coustom of south india is totaly different with North india and the sociaty of south india will accept the merriage of that couples, which comes under prohabited relationship as per the north india CUSTOM. so, at the time of marriage which custom would be follow the NETIVE one or as per JOB, hance, the couples are going to live in that sociaty which allowing them as per their CUSTOM for their marriage?

Learning

5 Replies

It seems that i have asked an unexpected or very difficualt question..........yet i am Awaiting 4 the Answere.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     05 February 2010

By changing the place of work, the custom of the family to which he was born does not change.

Anil Sir, is it your openion or a confirm Answere?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     06 February 2010

You require opinion or confirm answer?

sunil sharma (Manager)     07 February 2010

sir, I require the confirm answere......that's why i asked the question

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register