LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harsh pratap singh (sseef)     05 November 2012

Custody of streedhan !

Dear Sir,

I am facing 498a, DV and 125.

I want to hand over the streedhan of gal to her but there are some issues in it. so since last 4 years i am taking charge of it but now i dont want to keep it at my custody.

I heard somewhere that we can keep streedhan at police station/court.

I want to know the procedure? can anybody enlighten me. is there any fees? where should i submit court where gal has filed cases or in court where i have filed RCR.

Thanks in advance!


 1 Replies


when and where the case filed, no need to give until police asks for it. donot be ready to sacrifice, it will effect u badly. think urself and dont fear and emotional.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query