Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Custody of 4.5 yr son

Page no : 5

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Helpless Guy
In my crpc 125 date judge ask me to pay something to child when I asked judge that my wife is not allowing me to meet 5 yr child. I told I am ready to pay his school fees , in turn judge recorded my statement with my complete salary details, family details, assets I have etc..I deny giving any money to wife

Is this good or bad happened in my crpc case ?

You tell I give 2 lakhs. Full and final. Today I am, tomrw I be there or not dont know. Take it or leave it.  Tell like this to wife. Let her keep child, let her take care of it or give it to you if she cant take care of it.  be stern in your arguments. Court has to listen to dad, you rare original dad or duplicate dad of the child?

(Guest)
In my crpc 125 date judge ask me to pay something to child when I asked judge that my wife is not allowing me to meet 5 yr child. I told I am ready to pay his school fees , in turn judge recorded my statement with my complete salary details, family details, assets I have etc..I deny giving any money to wife

You tell I give 2 lakhs. Full and final. Today I am, tomrw I be there or not dont know. Take it or leave it.  Tell like this to wife. Let her keep child, let her take care of it or give it to you if she cant take care of it.  be stern in your arguments. Court has to listen to dad, you rare original dad or duplicate dad of the child?

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     02 February 2021

A Survey is being conducted for Reforms in functioning of Family Courts in India. Separated Parents in Child Custody / Visitation disputes are requested to participate and fill the form in link below. Our Children Deserve Better https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfb-7gq8lVMUed9PQqkMV3gYCb5TC5WgH5wMKV0uaJB-Rc9yQ/viewform

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/child-denied-visitation-to-father-180645.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register