Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legal   24 March 2017

Crpc appeal against acquittal

Hi, I want to know can witness son of complainant file alppeal against acquittal order delivered by metropolitan court, here i dont want to file petition through pp as pp is biased and was silent spectator and willfully did not bring in notice of the court about irregularity of the polce investigation. Points in appeal. 1. No panchnama done of the evidence by io who register the fir. 2. Later on he smartly transfer the case to other io so that he ir regularity of point 1 can be hide from court. 3. Io 2 was silent about he sezuire of weapon in cheif exmanination (mention in reason of the judgement) 4. Witness was asked to identify weapon from the 2 weapon in front of the court, thereby causing negative effect during chief and cross examination and they become hostile. 5. Cheif and cross of io 1 was not done in front of the court. 6. Pw 1 has informed about the temporing of evidence to pp but being govt. Servant willfully did not took action against the same and not brought the same in notice of court about io 1 has seizue the weapon. The name of io 1 is on fir. 7. The whole trial was bias based on the fact that there was tempering took place with the evidence and pp was just mere spectator in the case. 8. There was sign of doubt created in the mind of witnees due which they failed to represent themself in front of the court. I am thinking to approach the session court and planning to file appeal with delay condonation, stating i come to know about the status of the case on x date when i visited court to know the status. Metropolitan court delivered the judegement. Can i get the draft format for fillng this appeal and to whom approach in court and procedure if possible detail step by step proceduer would be great help for me. Regards, Vegitta


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query